Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fred's Evil Plan is Here!

Fred's Evil Plan to Take over the World is now available on Kindle, Nook, and paperback.

Fred began his blogging career in 2006, but for various reasons, we weren't able to be consistent with it after 2008. My father was very ill and then we lost one of Fred's minions, and I didn't have the heart or time to get Fred to the computer to do his blogging.

When he began blogging again in 2011, I had every intention of being better with it, but then Fred himself experienced some serious health problems, not the least of which was diabetes that had him at death's door this past July. We sat in the vet's office faced with that awful decision but decided to give him one last chance. We had him hospitalized and given lots of IV fluids, along with his insulin. The diabetes turns out to have been the result of a medication he was on, so once we discontinued that and saw him through the darkest days of his dehydration and high sugars, he actually rallied and is back home plotting more evil deeds even as I write this.

At any rate, my heart wasn't in continuing his blog, but when I went back and read through it, I realized that he had in fact reached an excellent end point. So I spent a few months going through it, organizing, adding in several posts that never got published in the blog and setting up his glossary of feline reading material.

I do hope that Fred's antics provide enjoyable entertainment for any other cat slaves out there that find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment